Term 1 Week 2 Notice

 Kia ora tatou, we are all ready for our first day of school and I am so excited to see each of our students smiling faces tomorrow. It is a short week, which is a great way to ease our children back into school mode without too much of a shock to the system.

Clientmoji

It was an absolute pleasure meeting one on one and chatting with your child. Thank you all for taking some time out of your very busy schedules to come and meet with us. I have never done anything like this before and I found it to be a very valuable experience.

Just a few week reminders for the week:

Tuesday: Powhiri and Waitangi Liturgy at 10:15am. 

Friday: Golden Time Interschool House Competition Tug of War

Don't forget your sunhat. Our sun is pretty strong this summer so we need to be extra careful.

If you have any questions, do send me an email and I will get back to you as best I can.

Have a wonderful week!

Tai Waititi

taiw@stmarysrotorua.school.nz




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yes School's about to start!

Learning in Weeks 4, 5 and 6

Week 2 Notices